Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/ruby-ri
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Takahiro Kambe <email@example.com>
Date: 04/21/2003 13:34:21
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Mon Apr 21 13:34:21 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/devel/ruby-ri: Makefile distinfo
Update ruby-ri package to 0.8a.
`Quick patch' supplied by Rasputin <rasputin at idoru dot mine dot nu>.
2002-05-01 Dave Thomas <Dave@Thomases.com>
* ri/ri.rb: Fix bug where class names were output with
underscores. Also tidy up some typos. Patch from Derek Peschel.
2001-08-18 Dave Thomas <Dave@Thomases.com>
* ri/ri.rb: Fix bug which failed to match plain 'blksize' because
it couldn't parse out the classname part (File::Stat)
2001-08-15 Dave Thomas <Dave@Thomases.com>
* ri/ri.rb: Re-organize to allow can_handle? to be implemented
without generating output. Add caching for loaded description files.
2001-08-13 Dave Thomas <Dave@Thomases.com>
* install.rb: Add support for DESTDIR (patch from Christian
* ri/ri.rb (defined?): New method to fid out if a particular
* post_process: convert --@ to -@ in a method name. (I can't to it
in the text - there are too many other occurances of --).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-ri/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r220.127.116.11 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-ri/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.