Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/wm/oroborus
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 04/17/2003 10:32:29
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: salo
Date: Thu Apr 17 10:32:29 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/wm/oroborus: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Updated to version 2.0.12.
Patch provided by Juan RP via PR pkg/21145.
- *argh* corrected configure.in, this won't happen again, configure.in
now determines the version and package name from debian/rules.
- fixed the startup initialization of some root hints (needed for the
GNOME2 desktop switcher).
- fixed the position of the root (nautilus) window, which sometimes
appeared in front of the GNOME2 dock.
- Fixed maximizing for GOME2 panels. Closes: #168315
- Added the BeOS theme, which was created by Juergen Becker.
- Fixed the layer which GNOME2 panels use.
- Fixed autheader error messages.
- Fixed Window in Window handling. Closes: #168314
- Make Mod5 work again. Closes: #176053
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/wm/oroborus/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r126.96.36.199 -r1.2 pkgsrc/wm/oroborus/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.