Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Martti Kuparinen <email@example.com>
Date: 04/15/2003 09:25:08
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: martti
Date: Tue Apr 15 09:25:08 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Updated squirrelmail to 1.4.0
* A complete rewrite of the way we send mail (Deliver-class),
and of the way we parse mail (MIME-bodystructure parsing).
This makes SquirrelMail more reliable and more efficient
at the same time!
* Support for IMAP UID which makes SquirrelMail more reliable.
* Optimizations to code and the number of IMAP calls; SquirrelMail
is now a very scalable webmail solution.
* Support for a wider range of authentication mechanisms.
* Lots of bugfixes, some new features and a couple of UI-tweaks.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.31 -r1.32 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.