Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/xmess
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Krister Walfridsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 04/13/2003 20:37:49
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kristerw
Date: Sun Apr 13 17:37:49 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/emulators/xmess: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/emulators/xmess/patches: patch-aa patch-ae
Update xmess to 0.67.2.
Changes since 0.66.2 include:
- Almost everything from MESS CVS.
- Added support for konamigx to info.c. (David Haywood)
- Building the neomame target now works. (Steve Behling)
- Using XFree86 3.3.6 fbdev in 32bpp now works. (Steve Behling)
- USB patches to take recent FreeBSD changes into account. (Matthew N. Dodd)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.33 -r1.34 pkgsrc/emulators/xmess/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/emulators/xmess/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/emulators/xmess/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/emulators/xmess/patches/patch-ae
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.