Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/doc
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Masao Uebayashi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 04/12/2003 16:51:52
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: uebayasi
Date: Sat Apr 12 13:51:52 UTC 2003
Note the update of Mew 3.2 (mew3).
Changes since 3.1 are:
* If SSL/SSH is used for message retrieval by POP/IMAP/NNTP,
it is notified in mode line ("Sec" or a lock image).
* Supporting Emacs 21.3's native UTF-8.
* Translation between Latin 0 and Latin 1.
* A certificate of an SSL server can be verified. For this, "stunnel"
v3 and v4 are supported and support for "openssl s_client" is
* Supporting X-Face: on Emacs 21. To use X-Face: on any Emacsen,
install "uncompface" command and the "netpbm" package.
* Obsoleting the following variables:
And defining the following variables:
This change enables support for NetNews and non-standard fields
such as Mail-Folloup-To:.
* New commands in Summary mode.
"\", "m\", "m/"
* Many bug fixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.1916 -r1.1917 pkgsrc/doc/CHANGES
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.