Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/games/xmahjongg
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 04/10/2003 20:58:08
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: salo
Date: Thu Apr 10 17:58:08 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/games/xmahjongg: DESCR Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/games/xmahjongg/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
Update to version 3.61.
xmahjongg version 3 is a complete rewrite by Eddie Kohler <eddietwo at lcs dot
mit dot edu> of xmahjongg versions 1 and 2 by Jeff S. Young <jsy at cray dot
- Those pretty, round-edged colored tiles
- Multiple tile sets (it comes with ten)
- Multiple layouts (it comes with twenty-four)
- Undo and redo
- Helpful hints for happy play, and a clean button for cheating
- Boards that are always solvable (but you can turn this feature off)
- It can show you a solution
- Aesthetics (or ugliness, depending on your taste)
- We regret to report some featurecide relative to version 2: there are no
tournaments, no visible board numbers, and no layout configuration mode.
May these features rest in peace, probably forever.
Since the license of the rewritten versions is GPL, the binary package can be
redistributed and the restriction was removed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/games/xmahjongg/DESCR
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/games/xmahjongg/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/games/xmahjongg/PLIST \
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/games/xmahjongg/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r0 pkgsrc/games/xmahjongg/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.