Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/proxycheck
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 04/09/2003 12:12:11
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Wed Apr 9 09:12:11 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/net/proxycheck: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.42, provided by Todd Vierling in PR 21068:
- fixed a long-standing bug in dsbl handler - data received from
the remote was not collected correctly. Well, this one wasn't
happened too frequently - I only seen it once, when a proxy
delivered data from the target mailserver one byte at a time.
- added yet another port, 1813 (socks5), as advanced (level2) port.
SKK proxy listens here, but it is seen unfrequently.
- added proxylogger - receiving part of proxycheck, to be used
from inetd and with -c chat.
- fixed a small bug in last wingate/telnet code changes (mostly
cosmetic: "Resource temporarily unavailable" vs "Connection timed out").
- added another telnet/wingate proxy variant, with a prompt
"SpoonProxy>", which expects a command in form "host port"
(instead of tn-wg/wingate which is of the form "host:port").
- some code cleanups/changes: may break things, testing...
- FTP proxy detection added, port 1183 only for now. Interesting
to experiment with M$ ftp servers ;)
- fixed not finding advanced protocol if no ports are specified
(e.g. -pwg: tried default protos:ports instead of wg:25,1181)
- modified telnet/wingate proxy code to be a bit faster and to
know which command to sent to a particular proxy.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r22.214.171.124 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/proxycheck/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -r126.96.36.199 -r0 pkgsrc/net/proxycheck/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.