Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/exctags
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Stoned Elipot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 04/07/2003 12:30:44
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: seb
Date: Mon Apr 7 09:30:43 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/devel/exctags: Makefile distinfo
Update to version 5.5.
Package change: $PKG_SYSCONFDIR/ctags.conf added as glogal,
configuration file, parsed before /etc/ctags.conf,
/usr/local/etc/ctags.conf and $HOME/.ctags
Changes since version 5.4:
ctags-5.5 (Tue Apr 1 2003)
* Changed kind indicator for methods from 'f' to 'm' [Tcl].
* Changed tags within interfaces to be disabled by default (like prototypes in
* Removed explicit descriptions of individual --<LANG>-types options from
--help output. See new --list-languages and --list-kinds options.
* Removed explicit list of supported languages and supported tag kinds and
mapping patterns from man page. See new --list-languages, --list-kinds, and
* Renamed --<LANG>-types option to --<LANG>-kinds (still accepts old name).
* Added --list-kinds option.
* Added --list-maps option.
* Added --list-languages option.
* Added support for dimensioned variables, contributed by Simon Bohlin [ASP].
* Added support for C# language.
* Added support for Erlang language, contributed by Brent Fulgham.
* Added support for HTML language files.
* Added support for SML (Standard ML) language, contributed by Venkatesh Prasad.
* Added mapping for .plx to Perl.
* Added tags for autocommand groups [Vim, Patch #664685].
* Added support for numerous language extensions [Fortran].
* Added '$', 'D', and 'd' in column 1 as comment characters [Fortran].
* Added special handling of --options=NONE to disable automatic reading of
options from configuration files or environment.
* Added check for case-insensitive filenames to configure.
* Fixed problem with lower case <SID> tag [Vim, Bug #657327].
* Fixed problem recognizing indented code [Vim, Patch #664685].
* Fixed problem with infinite loop in certain comments [PL/SQL, Bug #629115].
* Fixed problem of incorrect extension field [C, Bug #639639].
* Fixed problem of empty scoping extension field [C, Bug #639644].
* Fixed missing tags for functions split across lines [PHP, Bug #681824].
* Fixed missing tags for nested subprograms using 'contains' [Fortran, Bug #670433].
* Fixed missing tags when variable has same name as keyword [Fortran].
* Fixed spurious tag when an array-spec occurs within an entity-decl [Fortran].
* Fixed mishandling of multiline raw strings [Python, Bug #699171].
* Fixed missing scope extension field on namespaces [C++, C#, Bug #665086].
* Fixed several bugs causing missed tags [Fortran].
* Fixed problem with --langmap option preventing clearing of map [Bug #688442].
* Fixed recognition of Unicode-8 characters [Java].
* Fixed man page errors and omissions.
* Fixed bug in readFieldValue() in readtags library.
* Fixed bug in option parsing in readtags command-line program.
* Fixed portability problems with DJGPP [Bug #692569].
* Fixed portability problems with Cygwin.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/exctags/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/exctags/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/exctags/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.