Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/lftp
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <email@example.com>
Date: 01/31/2003 19:01:59
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: salo
Date: Fri Jan 31 17:01:58 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/net/lftp: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to version 2.6.4.
Based on patches from Juan RP and Toru TAKAMIZU via PR pkg/19419.
Version 2.6.4 - 2002-12-26
* new settings net:socket-bind-ipv4 and net:socket-bind-ipv6 to bind
sockets to a specific address (useful to select a specific network
interface to use).
* now reget does not start transfer if not needed.
* ssl:verify-certificate set to no by default.
* fixed ~ handling in find and mirror.
Version 2.6.3 - 2002-11-04
* fixed wrong eta calculation.
* fixed cls when redirected output file was not writable.
* fixed uploading of zero sized files over fish protocol.
* fixed timezone manipulation on linux.
* fixed a compilation problem on hp/ux.
Version 2.6.2 - 2002-09-10
* readline history is now stored in a file.
* handle full-disk condition as fatal if the file is removed.
* recursive deletion (rm -r) fixed. It used DELE instead of RMD.
* fixed a rare core dump, usually happening on completion.
* fixed compilation with modules.
Version 2.6.1 - 2002-08-10
* fixed core dump when handling Content-Disposition.
* fixed core dump when specifying zero queue position.
* fixed ETA rounding - it was possible to see 1h60m.
* a number of compile problems fixed.
Version 2.6.0 - 2002-08-02
* separated rate limitations for download and upload (set
* added SSL certificate support and several SSL related settings.
* connection slot support. Now you can switch sessions with
Meta-[123...] or with command `slot <name>'. You can also use
slot:<name> as a pseudo-URL.
* per-slot queues. Now you can have several queues for the same
site using different slots.
* queue can be stopped now. Use `queue' with no args to create
a stopped queue, `queue start' to run it, `queue stop' to stop
it. When you exit lftp, the queue will start automatically.
* mirror now appends source base name to target if target ends
with a slash.
* improved hftp:proxy setting. Now it defaults to http:proxy and
is not needed if ftp:proxy is set to `http://...'.
* fixed mirror in case of server without MDTM command.
* mirror could start multiple transfers if it could not cd to
a direcory, even without --parallel.
* fixed fd leak in `(commands)' structure.
* fixed memory leak in '(commands)'.
Version 2.5.4 - 2002-06-05
* fixed double free problem introduced in version 2.5.3.
* compilation fixes.
Version 2.5.3 - 2002-06-02
* security fix: long error message from ftp server could cause
* fixed ftp:fix-pasv-address. Now the address should be fixed
* handle HTTP `100 Continue' in any open mode.
* status line fixed: don't write a space to last screen column.
* security fix: check that addresses have proper length.
* migrated to gettext-0.11.2 and automake-1.6.1.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/net/lftp/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/net/lftp/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/net/lftp/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/net/lftp/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.