Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/bnc
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <email@example.com>
Date: 01/31/2003 03:00:52
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: salo
Date: Fri Jan 31 01:00:52 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/chat/bnc: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to version 2.8.6.
Initial patches from Juan RP via PR pkg/20101.
- Bnc now lists all docked sessions
- Rewrote the send/recv code
- Implemented non-blocking sockets
- Fixed a problem with bnc not binding to vhost when specified by
IP instead of dns
- a quick change added to conf.c by moomoomoo to fix a major bug and
tide us over until the 3.0.0 version is ready for public release.
- Coded in channel watching code for docking.
- Coded a new line parsing system
- Coded a new system for the client lists, maybe it will fix some bugs
- implemented docking, still very beta though /detach password /resume
- rewrote some of the inner workings, hope this fixed some bugs.
- rewrote config file format, now uses real words (listen xxx) read
example.conf for details. Old format will still work.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/chat/bnc/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/chat/bnc/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/chat/bnc/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r220.127.116.11 -r1.2 pkgsrc/chat/bnc/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.