Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/editors/kile
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Mark Davies <email@example.com>
Date: 01/29/2003 05:40:57
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: markd
Date: Wed Jan 29 03:40:56 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/editors/kile: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update kile to version 1.32
version 1.31 -> 1.32 :
- the user can set the encoding character of the file with a combo box included in the Kile file selector.
- two color schemes are available for the editor (Black on White/White on Black)
- improved the "Multiple Function" dialog of the "Gnuplot frontend"
version 1.3 -> 1.31 :
- new dialog box for the "ref" and "pageref" tags (the user can select one of the existing labels)
- the "--unique" option is now used for the "Kdvi Forward Search" command
- the bug about the "report" class in the "Quick Start" wizard has been fixed
- the GnuPlot front end code has been cleaned (only QString are used instead of string)
Also update HOMEPAGE and MASTER_SITES.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/editors/kile/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/editors/kile/PLIST pkgsrc/editors/kile/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.