Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/dctc
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 01/28/2003 15:41:18
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Jan 28 13:41:17 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/net/dctc: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.84.1.
- Malformed $MyINFO string is handled more gracefully. DCTC will try to decode
it to extract valid user information.
- Fix compatibility problem with glib2 (g_strsplit works a bit differently).
- Always reply to transfer request even if no slot is available. This avoid to
be kicked by hub script (Thanks to Tobias).
- the lack of MSG_NOSIGNAL is automatically handled.
- add manual page for dctc_cmd
- Fix some functions to work fine on SPARC platforms (tested on AURORA 1.0)
(Thanks to Yves BLUSSEAU).
- SIGCHLD is now ignored to prevent zombi creation (at end of script for
- fix a bug in GDL renaming function. If the "move into done/ directory" was
set, the done/ directory does not exist and a new filename like "./filename"
is used, the downloaded file is not move into the done/ directory and keeps
its old name.
- new command added: /KICK. This command allows user kicking.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/net/dctc/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/dctc/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/net/dctc/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.