Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/ap-layout
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: grant beattie <email@example.com>
Date: 01/28/2003 11:06:02
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: grant
Date: Tue Jan 28 09:06:02 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/www/ap-layout: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ap-layout to 3.2.
Changes since 3.0.4:
* Added rpm support
* Appends now working again
* Removed ap_send_mmap calls which seem to be broken
* Fix for files that were not always displaying the entire file
* Fixes from never released 3.1.5
* File descriptor cleanup
* PHP 3 handlers are now on by default
* Fixes for ignore rules
* During a directive merge some fields were not set to null
* Additional buffer call
* Makefile fix for RedHat 7.2
* Fixed merge problem with directory and other pieces
* Pattern layouts will now work without a header or footer being defined.
* Bit more random cleanup
* Found a couple of places where file descriptors were not getting cleaned up correctly.
* Fixed filedescriptor problem (this is why dynamic documents were broken)
* Fixed Merge ruleset to make sure footers and headers always happen
* New layout_print method for just printing single layouts
* Cleaned up all of the random errors when compiling with -WALL
* Layouts are now all just done by patterns allowing for multiple
layouts on different tags
* Shipped 3.0.4 with the debug file enabled.
From Nick Cuccia in PR pkg/20093.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/www/ap-layout/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r184.108.40.206 -r1.2 pkgsrc/www/ap-layout/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.