Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/silc-server
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/26/2003 16:10:45
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: salo
Date: Sun Jan 26 14:10:45 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/chat/silc-server: Makefile distinfo
Update to version 0.9.12.
- use SHLIBTOOL_OVERRIDE instead of LIBTOOL_OVERRIDE, the ugly
static libraries hack is now gone.
Changes from 0.9.11 to 0.9.12
* Added macros SILC_SWAB_[16|32] to swab byte order of
16-bit and 32-bit unsigned integers.
* Use the SILC_SWAB_16 instead of htons() in server when
handling ports since the ports in structures are always
in little-endian order (regardless of platform).
* Send DISCONNECT in close admin command in server.
* Check whether we are already connecting to a remote router
(in addition of checking whether we are already connected)
before creating new connection.
* Check that socket is valid after QoS is applied to data.
* Make sure the socket connecetion is not closed to early
when closing connection in server. Also make sure the
connection is always closed after error in a protocol.
* Fixed server crash with double Primary block in config file.
* Fixed various memory leaks around the config file parser.
* Fixed a double free in INVITE command error handling in
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/chat/silc-server/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/chat/silc-server/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.