Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/rioutil
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Amitai Schlair <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/24/2003 22:21:20
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: schmonz
Date: Fri Jan 24 20:21:20 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/audio/rioutil: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.3.3. From the changelog:
Jan 16 2003:
- Yet more code cleanup. Added a write_cksum_rio internal routine.
- Fixed a major typeo in complete_upload_rio. Uploads should work again.
Jan 13 2003:
- Further code cleanup
- S-Series should no longer bomb out on RIO_PREFR command
Jan 09 2003:
- Code cleanup, removed all compatability for recognizing old hack (sorry)
- (Library) added function for uploading from pipe (needs testing)
- (Frontend) added support for uploading from stdin (needs testing)
Jan 08 2003:
These updates correspond to v1.3.1 (currently in CVS):
- Updated the version to somthing a little easier to follow
- Minor fixes
- Mixed results comming in about using rioutil with the S-Series,
but in general the reports are positive :)
- Eliminated support to recognize old hack (it was causing wierd problems)
- Updated README
- Release source to rioutil Firmware Updater
Dec 19 2002:
- Completly changed the downloadable song hack:
- Any file can be downloaded (regardless of what sf was used to ul it)
- Any song that is downloaded will be removed as well.
- No more weird numbering!
- General fixes/changes
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/audio/rioutil/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/audio/rioutil/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/audio/rioutil/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.