Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/p5-DBD-postgresql
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Martin J. Laubach <email@example.com>
Date: 01/17/2003 18:41:40
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: mjl
Date: Fri Jan 17 16:41:40 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/databases/p5-DBD-postgresql: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/databases/p5-DBD-postgresql/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
Update p5-DBD-postgresql to 1.21
- System tables no longer returned by tables().
- Fix table_attributes to handle removal of pg_relcheck in 7.3,
- Properly reset transaction status after failed transaction when
autocommit is off. Properly report transaction failure message.
- New pg_bool_tf database handle that when set to true booleans are
returned as 't'/'f' rather than 1/0.
- Maintenance transferred to GBorg.
- Added implementations of column_info() and table_info(), and
- The POD formatting was cleaned up.
- The preparser was updated to better handle escaped characters.
- Added eg/lotest.pl as a demonstration of using large objects in buffers
rather than files.
- Added LISTEN/NOTIFY functionality.
- Added constants for common PostgreSQL data types.
- Fixed compile-time warnings.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/databases/p5-DBD-postgresql/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/databases/p5-DBD-postgresql/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/databases/p5-DBD-postgresql/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/databases/p5-DBD-postgresql/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.