Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/postfix
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Martti Kuparinen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/15/2003 19:15:07
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: martti
Date: Wed Jan 15 17:15:06 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/mail/postfix: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/mail/postfix/patches: patch-aa patch-af
Updated postfix to 2.0.2
- Added MAILER-DAEMON to the list of always recognized local
addresses, since it is generated by Postfix bounces.
- Bugfix: transport_errno was not reset upon successful
transport map wildcard lookup after an earlier failure.
- Cleanup: unnecessary warnings from the proxymap client
after proxymap server disconnect.
- Cleanup: Patrik Rak found a few more chattr invocations
that were missed 20021209. Files: postfix-install,
- Cleanup: the pcre-config command can produce null outputs.
- Bugfix: the virtual(8) Makefile included $(AUXLIBS) in the
- Bugfix: fixed in the snapshots 20030105 but missed in the
stable release. "sendmail -bs" tried to access the proxymap
service. It should not try to open any user/domain/uce
related tables at all.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.73 -r1.74 pkgsrc/mail/postfix/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/mail/postfix/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/mail/postfix/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/mail/postfix/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r0 pkgsrc/mail/postfix/patches/patch-ac
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/mail/postfix/patches/patch-af
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.