Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/xchat
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <email@example.com>
Date: 01/12/2003 23:49:08
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tron
Date: Sun Jan 12 21:49:07 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/chat/xchat: Makefile.common PLIST distinfo
Update "xchat" package to version 1.8.11. Changes since version 1.8.10:
- Updated Turkish translation (Fatih Demir).
- Updated Swedish translation (Christian Rose).
- Updated Spanish translation (Julio Merino).
- Fixed /ME in dialog windows.
- Support up to 4GB files in DCC (previously 2GB).
- Fixed random /part reasons not working.
- Fixed possible crash when receiving a message from a channel that
was already parted.
- Updated included intl/ to 0.10.38.
- Updated build environment to autoconf 2.53.
- Fixed tabcompletion crash on very large channels.
- Fixed glibc 2.3.x regexp channel-list window crash.
- Don't leak memory on /unloadall.
- win32: convert \ and | to _ when receiving filenames with nick.
- win32: don't use TerminateThread(), which leaks the stack.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/chat/xchat/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/chat/xchat/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/chat/xchat/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/chat/xchat/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.