Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/mew3
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Masao Uebayashi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/11/2003 17:29:59
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: uebayasi
Date: Sat Jan 11 15:29:59 UTC 2003
Update of /cvsroot/pkgsrc/mail/mew3
In directory minbar.netbsd.org:/tmp/cvs-serv28762
Initial import of Mew 3.1.
Differences from Mew 2.2 are:
* Supporting Darwin.
* The structure of folder list is changed. Type "1Z" once after
upgrading to Mew 3.1
* You can enter folder search mode by typing C-s and C-r in
* Off-line version of "x", namely "lx", is introduced.
* "x" became much faster thanks to a new algorithm of mew-dir-messages().
* A new range "sync" is defined.
* IMAP and NNTP are supported.
* +mdrop is renamed to $inbox.
Vendor Tag: TNF
Release Tags: pkgsrc-base
No conflicts created by this import