Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/print/auctex
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Masao Uebayashi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/11/2003 12:02:04
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: uebayasi
Date: Sat Jan 11 10:02:04 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/print/auctex: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/print/auctex/patches: patch-aa patch-ac
Update to 11.13.
Changes since 11.11 from the ChangeLog:
* Makefile (STYLESRC): Add style/scrlttr2.el
* style/scrbase.el: Added optional Argument "Pagenumber" to
\maketitle. Changed \textsubscript from `t' to "Text".
* style/scrlttr2.el: Initial version.
* style/scrbase.el: Added additional clearpage commands:
\cleardoublestandardpage \cleardoubleplainpage and
(LaTeX-common-initialization): Added 26 LaTeX commands, 2 LaTeX2e
environments, and 41 LaTeX2e commands.
* Makefile (STYLESRC): Add compilation targets for Komascript
* Check in Komascript support by Mark Trettin. See below.
First attempt on implementing the `captionbeside'-Environment. I'm not
really satisfied by now.
* scrreprt.el, scrbook.el: Reformatted code.
Changed `uppertitleback', `lowertitleback' from asking to just `t'
Changed `addpart', `addsec' and `minisec' from Macro to sectioning
* tex-buf.el (TeX-parse-TeX): Make subordinate files without
major mode default to that of the calling file when doing error
* tex.el (TeX-master-file): Don't make C-c ` bomb out in files
like xxx.gls. Probably a more elaborate way would be to export
the TeX-master variable into files visited by error parsing.
Could be incorrect, however, if more than one file included them.
* latex.el (LaTeX-common-initialization): Set
(LaTeX-mode-map): Don't bind M-q.
Suggested by Nils Klarlund <email@example.com>.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/print/auctex/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/print/auctex/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/print/auctex/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/print/auctex/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/print/auctex/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.