Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/feh
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 01/10/2003 21:45:34
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Fri Jan 10 19:45:34 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/graphics/feh: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.2.4, from Juan RP in PR 19771:
* Experimental speedup for caption editing. Caches the bg pixmap for the
image (which doesn't change when you're just editing a caption) so only
the overlay needs to be re-rendered on each change to the caption.
Definitely makes a difference when editing captions on a large, fullscreen
* Tweak event handling - don't nuke queued keyevents when we're accepting
input for caption entry.
* Fixed wrapping for long lines with no spaces
* Caption editing, also requested by David Blackman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hit 'c', edit caption, enter to confirm the changes or Escape to revert.
(Only when --captions-path has been specified).
* Spotted a couple of minor bugs as I went through stuff, fixed those two.
* New option --captions-path. Specify a path (relative to each image) to a
directory with captions in and feh will overlay them on the image. It even
does text wrapping and centering!
Example, run feh --captions-path captions testimages
for image testimages/donna1.jpg, feh will look for a caption in
* Fixed bug - segv when last image in slideshow is deleted.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/graphics/feh/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/graphics/feh/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.