Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/libctl
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/10/2003 14:02:54
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Fri Jan 10 12:02:54 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/devel/libctl: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.2, and switch to using guile-1.6.
libctl 2.2 (9/12/2002)
* Added simple trapezoidal-rule adaptive numeric integration routine.
* Numerical derivative routines now allow numerical differentation
of vector-valued function. Added deriv2 convenience routine.
* Added find-root-deriv functions for faster root-finding of
functions for which the derivative is also available.
* Added missing (cvector3 ...) constructor, and fixed corresponding
constructor for cvector3 object properties; thanks to Doug Allan for
the bug report.
* Added generic 'memoize' function.
* libctl programs now print out command-line parameters when they run.
* Fixed incomplete support for generic SCM type.
* Fixed to work with Guile 1.5+ (thanks to Mike Watts for the bug report).
libctl 2.1 (3/21/2002)
* Bug fix: complex-number input variables were read as garbage
if they had imaginary parts; does not affect complex-number outputs.
* Added generic SCM type for i/o variables and parameters, as a
catch-all for other Scheme objects.
* main.c now has ctl_export_hook (enabled by defining
CTL_HAVE_EXPORT_HOOK) with which to define additional Guile symbols.
* gen-ctl-io: converts "!" in symbols to "B" in C identifiers.
libctl 2.0 (3/10/2002)
* New set-param! function, analogous to define-param, that allows
you to change the value of a parameter in a way that can still be
overridden from the command line.
* In libgeom, allow user to specify the resolution instead of the
grid-size. New no-size support in lattice class to reduce
dimensionality, and new (get-grid-size) function.
* Support for Scheme complex numbers, along with a few new associated
functions: conj, vector3-cdot, matrix3x3-adjoint.
* New functions to compute numerical derivatives using Ridder's
method of polynomial extrapolation.
* Documented object-property-value; thanks to Theis Peter Hansen for
* Get rid of unneeded make-default, and use consistent syntax for
define-property and define-post-processed-property, compared to
define-input-var. NOT BACKWARD COMPATIBLE (for developers; users
are not affected). Thanks to Theis Peter Hansen for the suggestion.
* Call ctl_stop_hook even with --help, --version, etcetera; this
makes the behavior nicer e.g. with MPI.
libctl 1.5 (11/15/2001)
* geometry-lattice now has a separate basis-size property, so that you
can specify the basis vectors as being something other than unit vectors.
* More functions are tail-recursive, helping to prevent stack overflows;
thanks to Robert Sheldon for the bug report.
* New fold-left and fold-right functions, documented in the manual.
* The configure script now checks that guile is in the $PATH. Thanks to
Bing Li and Giridhar Malalahalli for their bug reports.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/devel/libctl/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/libctl/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.