Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/comms/jpilot
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Rene Hexel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/10/2003 06:34:21
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rh
Date: Fri Jan 10 04:34:20 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/comms/jpilot: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/comms/jpilot/patches: patch-aa patch-ad
pkgsrc/comms/jpilot/patches: patch-ab patch-ac patch-ae
Update jpilot to 0.99.3. Changes include:
* Added Simplified Chinese translation
* Added Traditional Chinese translation
* Made dialog windows Modal
* Manana support http://bill.sexton.tripod.com/download.htm
* Changed code to keep unique IDs intact.
* Support for OS 4.X passwords.
* Better DateBk support
* Pop up dialogs during the sync when different user name, null ID is
* Lots of patches, bug fixes and minor improvements.
* Made changes to support pilot-link 0.10.1 and USB
* Export for Datebook, Address, Todo, and Memo
* Import for Datebook, Address, Todo, and Memo
* Can now enter begin/end times into datebook by GUI, or keyboard.
* Put icons in clist title buttons.
* Prompts to Save a changed/new record instead of letting it get away.
* Drastically improved local database read speeds caused by bugs intro'd
* Fixed misc bugs in alarms.
* Support for pedit (pedit is a memo editor for the palm).
* Added Preferences to choose conduits.
* Adding in better printing support.
* Adding in record masking support.
* Wrote a KeyRing plugin (KeyRing is a palm encryption app).
* Added Restore Functionality.
* Added plugin_startup & plugin_cleanup funcs to jpilot-sync.
* Added man pages.
* Added plugin_startup and plugin_cleanup to jpilot-sync.
* Added a default pdb file for Expenses.
* Added an icon when iconized.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.30 -r1.31 pkgsrc/comms/jpilot/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/comms/jpilot/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/comms/jpilot/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/comms/jpilot/patches/patch-aa \
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/comms/jpilot/patches/patch-ab \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.