Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/silc-server
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/09/2003 01:56:45
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: salo
Date: Wed Jan 8 23:56:45 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/chat/silc-server: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/chat/silc-server/patches: patch-ad patch-ae
Update to version 0.9.11
IMPORTANT NOTE: This version does not include backwards support
for the old style SILC private key so if you
skipped 0.9.10 version you won't be able to run
this server without generating new key pair.
Changes from 0.9.10 to 0.9.11
* Workaround GCC bug which causes memory exhaustion when
compiling sha1 with optimizations on UltraSPARC. from openbsd
* Added some sanity checks in server for correctness of the
* More log printing during backup router protocol.
* Removed backwards support for old private key file format.
* Removed backwards support for not-so-strict decryption length
check, it's strict now.
* Fixed error handling of invalid client entry when calling
commands in server. Fixes a crash.
* Fixed double free in async host lookup code.
* On backup router handle now the SERVER_SIGNOFF from router
for local connected servers too, and close the connections.
Do not process them as normally signing off servers when they
really signoff by sending EOF fe, but always assume that
router sends the SERVER_SIGNOFF.
* Fixed socket unsetting when closing connections.
* Fixed close command to use the port correctly when closing
* Check for NULL outbuf in silc_socket_write. It is possible
that it is NULL is some odd case.
* Do not call final protocol callback for backup router
resuming protocol when closing connection. It is closed
by timeout in case of error.
* Backup reconnect to router if backup resuming protocol failed.
* Fixed double free in SKE library error hadling when signature
* Fixed double free in invite list adding code when adding
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/chat/silc-server/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/chat/silc-server/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/chat/silc-server/patches/patch-ac
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/chat/silc-server/patches/patch-ad
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/chat/silc-server/patches/patch-ae
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.