Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/silc-client
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/09/2003 01:53:53
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: salo
Date: Wed Jan 8 23:53:53 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/chat/silc-client: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to version 0.9.11
IMPORTANT NOTE: This version does not include backwards support
for the old style SILC private key so if you
skipped 0.9.10 version you won't be able to run
this client without generating new key pair.
Changes between 0.9.10 and 0.9.11
* workaround a bug in GCC which causes memory exhaustion when
compiling sha1 with optimizations on UltraSPARC. from openbsd
* Don't display "foo appears as foo\nYou're now known as foo"
* Do not print the nickname in SERVER_SIGNOFF if we do not
have it. Prevents asserts in Irssi core. It is possible we
don't have the nick if it was just being resolved when server
* Prevent endless resolving of user informations in USERS
command by checking the command reply status correctly.
* Don't print signed messages when sending failed.
* Send adequate signal when founding a channel by joing it.
* Make GETKEY to update the client entrys fingerprint too.
* Fixed autonick crashbug in client library.
* Fix theme abstracts parsing.
* Fixed double free in SKE library error hadling when signature
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r0 pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.