Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/print/cups
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Johnny C. Lam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/20/2002 00:24:56
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jlam
Date: Thu Dec 19 22:24:56 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/print/cups: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/print/cups/patches: patch-an patch-ao
pkgsrc/print/cups/patches: patch-ag patch-ai patch-aj patch-ak patch-al
Updated print/cups to 1.1.17. Changes from version 1.1.16 include:
- Bug fixes to the backends and scheduler.
- Bug fixes to the image filters.
- The scheduler now allows accounts authenticated via PAM to not have a
corresponding UNIX account, but group membership still requires the
account name to be listed in the UNIX group file(s)...
- Added some startup performance enhancements to the scheduler so that the
printer object information is regenerated fewer times and the MIME type
database is not filled with lots of empty filters for raw/direct queues.
- The backends now ignore SIGPIPE so that failed job filters will not stop
a print queue.
- User-defined classification strings are now printed verbatim.
- The lpstat command did not allow for destination lists.
- The LPD backend now sends the job title as the print filename.
- Added support for variable sizes in the EPSON dot matrix printer drivers.
This allows for pages as short as 1/2" (1 row of labels) and does not do
an automatic form feed.
- The Solaris USB backend now supports the new device URI syntax.
- The serial backend now enumerates serial ports under MacOS X.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.54 -r1.55 pkgsrc/print/cups/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/print/cups/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/print/cups/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r0 pkgsrc/print/cups/patches/patch-ag
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r0 pkgsrc/print/cups/patches/patch-ai
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r0 pkgsrc/print/cups/patches/patch-aj \
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r0 pkgsrc/print/cups/patches/patch-al
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/print/cups/patches/patch-am
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.3 pkgsrc/print/cups/patches/patch-an
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.4 pkgsrc/print/cups/patches/patch-ao
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.