Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/tuxpaint
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/30/2002 18:50:59
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon Sep 30 15:50:58 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/graphics/tuxpaint: Makefile distinfo
Another day, another tuxpaint (2002.09.29):
* Updated Norwegian documentation.
* Updated German translation.
* Fixed problem where some locales wouldn't get translated stamps.
* Various sayings can be used instead of just 'Great!'. See 'src/great.h'
* Text tool checks width of character in font, rather than relying on
'isprint()' - this SHOULD help unicode characters work in the Text tool.
* Updated Spanish translation.
* Increased scrollbar repeat speed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/graphics/tuxpaint/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.