Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/wm/bbkeys
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <email@example.com>
Date: 09/24/2002 17:21:54
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jschauma
Date: Tue Sep 24 14:21:53 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/wm/bbkeys: DESCR Makefile distinfo
Update to version 0.8.5, released today.
- fix recursive redhat-build bug (fixes 577135)
- fix a memory leak in ToolWindow::windowAttributeChange.
- remove server grabs from the Image code. They prove to not be needed (they
no longer exist in the blackbox code.) And they cause the X server to lock
indefinately if you run 2 bbkeys on the same display, running the second
one from a terminal on the display.
- when we recieve a startup message from blackbox, clear out any leftover
windows in the window list. These are caused by the fact that on shutdown
of blackbox, if any windows are unmanaged after bbkeys, bbkeys doesn't get
notified of their destruction and so ends up with extra windows in its list.
- fix compiling issues under solaris. Thanks to grub on irc for use of his
time for testing.
- get rid of work-around for pre-0.60 blackbox, which fixes bug that let you
move the toolbar around with bbkeys.
- fix window focus tracking bug. Fixes bug where you could manipulate the
last focused window on a nono-visible workspace.
- fix multi-head bug in main.cc. We now putenv("DISPLAY=...") so that
applications launched will be launched on the correct display. Thanks to
Greg Gilbert for his patch!
- fix bug in main.cc (| rather than ||). Thanks to Roman Neuhauser!
- fix bug in bbkeys.hh--increasing MaxInstructions to 100 for cthulhain
- fix in bbkeys.cc -- XUngrabKey changed to use same call to find what
screen we're on as the XGrabKey call
- fix in bbkeys.cc -- doing "xterm -e sh -c $command" rather than "xterm -e
$command". Thanks to Magnus Solvang for the bug report. Also, changing
hideous char* and snprintf() to ostrstream, YAY!!
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/wm/bbkeys/DESCR
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/wm/bbkeys/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/wm/bbkeys/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/wm/bbkeys/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/wm/bbkeys/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.