Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/flawfinder
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 09/23/2002 18:19:39
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon Sep 23 15:19:38 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/security/flawfinder: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.21:
* Improved the default output so it creates multiple formatted lines
instead of single very long lines for each hit.
Use the new "--singleline" (-S) option to get the original
"long line" format.
* Removed duplicate "getpass" entry in the ruleset;
this didn't hurt anything, but was unnecessary.
Thanks to the user who gave me that feedback, wish I'd kept your
email address so I could credit you properly :-).
* Added a short tutorial to man page.
* Fixed initial upper/lower case on many entries in the ruleset.
* Allow "--input" as a synonym for "--inputs".
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/security/flawfinder/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/security/flawfinder/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.