Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/fonts/t1lib
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Johnny C. Lam <email@example.com>
Date: 09/19/2002 04:26:46
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jlam
Date: Thu Sep 19 01:26:45 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/fonts/t1lib: Makefile PLIST buildlink.mk buildlink2.mk distinfo
Update fonts/t1lib to 1.3.1. Changes from version 1.1.1 include:
* Move t1lib.config.netbsd sample file to t1lib.config.sample, which is more
- Bug fixes.
- Fixed kerning mapping code. Kerning did not work correctly for characters
that appeared multiple times in an encoding vector.
- In the same context a new function, T1_GetEncodingIndices() has been added
to the API. It returns an array of indices (by contrast,
T1_GetEncodingIndex() returns only the lowest index found).
- Support for composite characters.
- Additional support for dvips encoding files (thanks to suggestion and
contribution by Nicolai Langfeldt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Global Font Metrics Information is loaded from AFM files in order to be able
to read the typographic ascender. Line ruling did not behave as
documented. However, problems could still exist because the typographic
ascender specification is optional in AFMs.
- Reorganized search path handling and, in particular, the respective
documentation is more detailed.
- The configuration file now allows multiple lines of one type of search path
specification and it is also possible to quote path specification in order
to specify paths that contains special characters like spaces, colons, etc.
- Multiple font databases are supported.
- T1_PrintLog() extended to accept a variable argument list.
- The environment variable T1LIB_LOGMODE is evaluated to give the user the
chance to specify a loglevel and hence to detect t1lib-problems even if the
application programmer did not enable the log file features.
- Color problem in t1x11-module fixed.
- Fixes in AFM parser. Among others, Version had been read as name, instead of
as string. This led to a failure to scan global font info for some standard
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/fonts/t1lib/Makefile pkgsrc/fonts/t1lib/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r126.96.36.199 -r1.2 pkgsrc/fonts/t1lib/buildlink.mk \
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/fonts/t1lib/buildlink2.mk
cvs rdiff -r188.8.131.52 -r0 pkgsrc/fonts/t1lib/files/t1lib.config.netbsd
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/fonts/t1lib/files/t1lib.config.sample
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/fonts/t1lib/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.