Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/rioutil
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Amitai Schlair <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/11/2002 02:33:21
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: schmonz
Date: Tue Sep 10 23:33:20 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/audio/rioutil: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.2a4. Changes are approximately:
- merged in a patch with improves mp3 recognision using mp3tech.
- Updated the build_dpkg.sh file.
- libusb is now the default method to connect to the rio
- You can still use the old default driver with the option --without-libusb.
- Small updates to mp3.c to try to improve mp3 recognision.
- Small improvement in my english skills (fixed spelling probs). english
is my only language and i can't spell!
- On a subnote, I updated the README a bit (though not much of it is
- Implemented a solution to lost song bug. It needs testing!
- Fixed glaring bugs in driver_macosx.c.
- Fixed my implementaion of basename.
- use canonical pkgsrc config.guess and config.sub
- we no longer care about pre-1.6 -current systems
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/audio/rioutil/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.