Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/vice
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Krister Walfridsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/07/2002 12:17:15
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kristerw
Date: Sat Sep 7 09:17:15 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/emulators/vice: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update emulators/vice to version 1.10.
Changes since vice-1.9 include:
- The keyboard handling has been reworked. In most ports the keys can
be assigned by *.vkm files.
- Fixed display bugs during warp mode.
- The autostart function prepares the drive with last accessed track,
sector and buffer data now.
- The opcode fetch of the 65xx CPU emulation is more accurate now.
** C64 changes
- A processor port bug has been fixed, so IWM Diamonds works again.
- Fixed a bug in the Retro Replay emulation.
- Added support for IDE64 interface emulation.
** C128 changes
- Added DIN charset support.
- Added support for second color bank.
** VIC20 changes
- Access to unconnected address space has been fixed.
- $d016 xsmooth emulation is cycle exact now!
- Many small bugs in the VIC-II emulation have been fixed.
- Accessing unconnected address space returns last phi1 data read by
the VIC-II now.
- Fixed bug loading a snapshot image with sprites enabled.
** Drive changes
- Implemented firmware ROM mirrors.
** Tape changes
- The image content lister lists the contents of TAP images too.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r0 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.