Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/nxtvepg
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Mario Kemper <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 08/31/2002 12:25:06
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: magick
Date: Sat Aug 31 09:25:05 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/misc/nxtvepg: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/misc/nxtvepg/patches: patch-aa patch-ac
Update nxtvepg to 2.2.1
Changes since 0.7.4 (Windows changes ommitted):
From 2.2.0 (aka 0.7.4) to 2.2.1 (August/24/2002)
This release contains the following fixes:
* Major bugfix: nxtvepg crashed frequently due to a memory
overwrite bug in the description text display function. The bug
exists in all previous versions! (It surfaced only now because
some very long description texts were transmitted by the German
* Bugfix in database merge: merge failed when no networks were manually
* Network name column in the programme listing now automatically adapts
its width so that network names no longer get cut off.
Thanks to Thierry M?n?trier for his excellent feedback.
From 2.1.2 (aka 0.7.4) to 2.2.0 (August/18/2002)
This release contains the following new features and fixes:
* Network selection config dialog: allow to specify time windows for
each network (e.g. for ARTE 19:00 - 06:00 o'clock). Programmes that
are completely outside this window are suppressed in the listing.
* PDC theme descriptors were translated to French and German; the
language can be either selected automatically or manually. Thanks to
Matthieu for triggering this improvement and for the French
* The programme database can be exported into a text file in TAB
separated format, so that it can be directly loaded into an SQL
database. (This feature has been added to support the HTML converter
E*plore EPG nexTView written in PHP by sysmik)
* Bugfix in the EPG scan due to which on channels which could not be
identified via VPS/PDC no EPG provider was found. Thanks to Helge
Kreutzmann for pointing out this problem.
* Manual size changes of the help window are now remembered; also improved
a few details in help text formatting.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/misc/nxtvepg/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/misc/nxtvepg/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/misc/nxtvepg/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/misc/nxtvepg/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.