Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/zsnes
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 08/31/2002 03:15:42
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sat Aug 31 00:15:41 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/emulators/zsnes: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/emulators/zsnes/patches: patch-ab patch-ac patch-ad
Update to 1.360 (1.36, but that is smaller than 1.337, the previous version):
- Fixed Gunforce, added invalid HDMA modes. [_Demo_]
- New BRR decoding method, this should resolve all the sound
issues introduced in 1.35 and fix new ones.
(Noise simulation isn't used anymore) [_Demo_]
- Fixed hang in NBA Live 95 and 96. [_Demo_] (Thanks Overload!)
- Fixed some more mode 4 issues in the new gfx engine. [pagefault]
- Added offset mode disable toggle to 8-bit new gfx engine.
- Fixed SPC hang in 90 Minutes European Prime Goal
by clearing spcram. [_Demo_]
- Updated fix for Clayfighter to fix some bugs in battle. [_Demo_]
- Fixed crash with certain games. (SDL/*nix only) [theoddone33]
- Added better OBC1 detection. [_Demo_]
- Special hack for Samurai Showdown IRQ problem. [_Demo_]
- Special hack for Kamen Rider menu, requires special latch reading.
- Special hack for Super Famista 1 & 2 SPC bugs. [_Demo_]
- Fixed Digital Devil Story hang by modifying the spc code.
You must start a new game for the fix to work. [_Demo_]
- Modified work ram init value to 0x55. (Thanks TRAC)
- Lots of updates to Linux/SDL version, including sound fixes, video
code updates and other misc bugs. [theoddone33, Thorsten Glaser,
- Fixed gamma in PNG snapshots. [pagefault]
- Fixed a bug in sprite priority rotation. (fix damage in FFMQ) [TRAC]
- Fixed long delay between battles and fixed flickering colours
on map in Front Mission. [pagefault]
- Fixed hang when picking up apples in Equinox. [pagefault]
- Fixed keyon bug in DSP code, fixes sounds in Flaskback 3
Language Edition (Thanks neviski) [_Demo_]
- Fixed "disco colours" in NBA Hangtime when the ball drops.
- Fixed an NMI issue with register $4212, fixes hang in Cu-On-Pa,
Bubsy and others. [pagefault]
- Fixed a mode 4 bug in the new graphics engine that was causing
the title screen in The Lost Vikings to be scrambled. [pagefault]
- Added support for Super System arcade system, set DIP switches
in add-on's menu in GUI. Games MUST be zipped in order to load.
- Added special support for Earthworm Jim 2 sound effects. [_Demo_]
- Added hack for Deaetonosama Apareitiban. [_Demo_]
- Fixed super scope position reading. [_Demo_]
- Modified a few timing things. [_Demo_]
- Fixed some 65816 instructions in processor emulation mode. [_Demo_]
- Added special timing for Grand Prix 3. [_Demo_]
- Modified sound decoding another time (helps various noise
sounds like DQ6). [_Demo_]
- Modified joypad reading for VS Collection. [_Demo_]
- Special modification for Bahamut Lagoon and Clay Fighter to
delay write to the hdma register. (those games need dma delay
- Lots of other minor fixes and things we forgot to mention.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/emulators/zsnes/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/emulators/zsnes/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r0 pkgsrc/emulators/zsnes/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/emulators/zsnes/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -r22.214.171.124 -r1.2 pkgsrc/emulators/zsnes/patches/patch-ac
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/emulators/zsnes/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.