Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/pngcrush
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 08/31/2002 03:01:54
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sat Aug 31 00:01:54 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/graphics/pngcrush: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.5.10:
* Fixed bug, introduced in 1.5.9, that caused defaults for method 0 to be
used instead of copying the original image, when the original was already
* Work around CPU timer wraparound at 2G microseconds.
* Upgraded zlib from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4. Pngcrush is believed not to be
vulnerable to the zlib-1.1.3 buffer-overflow bug.
* Choose the first instance of smallest IDAT instead of the last, for
faster final recompression, suggested by TSamuel.
* Added -trns_a option for entering a tRNS array.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/graphics/pngcrush/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/graphics/pngcrush/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.