Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/isakmpd
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Martti Kuparinen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 08/30/2002 10:40:02
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: martti
Date: Fri Aug 30 07:40:02 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/security/isakmpd: Makefile distinfo
Updated isakmpd to 20020830
* OpenBSD 3.1 SA 010: Receiving IKE payloads out of sequence can cause
isakmpd(8) to crash.
* A rewrite of the CRL support code, also from <Thomas.Walpuski@gmx.net>.
Some style mods, and checks added for OpenSSL version 0.9.7 or later.
Currently CRLs are not supported for earlier versions.
Manual pages updated.
* Handle configuration lines that end in whitespace or ^M.
Also avoid a potential memory leak.
* Start for support of IKECFG in SET/ACK mode. Server side only so far.
* Fix keyed HMAC where the key was longer than the blocksize
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/security/isakmpd/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/security/isakmpd/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.