Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/mozilla
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <email@example.com>
Date: 08/29/2002 10:07:54
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: itojun
Date: Thu Aug 29 07:07:54 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/www/mozilla: Makefile PLIST-ELF PLIST-a.out distinfo
pkgsrc/www/mozilla/patches: patch-bf patch-bh patch-bi patch-bj
upgrade to 1.1. includes CSS/cookie-stealing security fix.
* Improved application and layout performance
* Improved stability
* Improved Web site compatibility
* Improved CSS, DOM and HTML standards support
* Distinct window icons for the different Mozilla applications (artwork contributed by Grayrest).
* Mozilla can now trigger MS DUN when started without a connection.
* Fullscreen mode for Mozilla on Linux (press F11).
* Browser tabs now close left to right (they used to close right to left).
* The tab bar now has a button for creating new tabs.
* All Search entry points now use your default search engine.
* Download Manager has been enabled as the default download view (with many improvements)
* Autocomplete in the location bar has more intelligent completion.
* The Linux File Picker has improved filtering and a new directory button.
* File extensions more accurately handled in downloads and we save the correct files when saving complete Web pages
* Drag and drop support has been greatly improved.
* View selection source: Context clicking on a selection now lets you view the HTML source for the selected area.
* Page info displays more page info with improved General and Media tab content.
* New button in prefs for making Mozilla the system default browser on MS Windows
* MathML is now enabled for Mozilla on Macintosh (it was already available on Windows and Linux).
* Mozilla now takes advantage of Quartz rendering for users of Mac OS X 10.1.5
* Better Bi-Di Arabic and Hebrew support including improved layout of Arabic pages on Linux and other platforms without their own Arabic shaping support.
* We have new layout performance enhancements targeted at DHTML.
* Mozilla now has support for the display of XBM images.
* Image and plug-in blocking for Mail & News
* Mozilla allows you to view HTML mail messages as plain text.
* You can now quote the current message in a Mail compose window with Quote Original under the options menu.
* Chatzilla has improved tab completion and can now join channels with Japanese names.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.100 -r1.101 pkgsrc/www/mozilla/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/www/mozilla/PLIST-ELF \
cvs rdiff -r1.25 -r1.26 pkgsrc/www/mozilla/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r0 pkgsrc/www/mozilla/patches/patch-bf
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r0 pkgsrc/www/mozilla/patches/patch-bh \
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/www/mozilla/patches/patch-bj \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.