Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/ripe-whois
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Stoned Elipot <email@example.com>
Date: 08/28/2002 17:07:02
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: seb
Date: Wed Aug 28 14:07:02 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/net/ripe-whois: Makefile distinfo
Update to version 3.1.
Changes in version 3.1:
- 3.1 released
- Client now handles disconnect during "-k" better.
- Combine query into a single string before sending to (possibly)
reduce number of packets sent.
- Help output and man page generated from text files.
- Fix broken query to non-RIPE servers.
- Fixed bug where --port didn't allow service specified by name.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r184.108.40.206 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/ripe-whois/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/net/ripe-whois/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.