Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/graphviz
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Stoned Elipot <email@example.com>
Date: 08/28/2002 16:49:41
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: seb
Date: Wed Aug 28 13:49:41 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/graphics/graphviz: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/graphics/graphviz/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac patch-ad
patch-ae patch-af patch-ag patch-ah patch-ai patch-aj patch-ak
patch-al patch-am patch-an patch-ao patch-ap patch-aq patch-ar
patch-as patch-at patch-au patch-av patch-aw patch-ax patch-ay
patch-az patch-ba patch-bb patch-bc
Update to version 1.8.9.
Buildlink1 -> buildlink2. Update homepage.
* Changes in version 1.8.9
August 2, 2002
- declare this version 1.8.9
- split rpm into:
graphviz, graphviz-tcl, graphviz-graphs, graphviz-devel
- gcc3 warning cleanup
- Install lincdt, libgraph, libagraph, libgd, libpathplan, libexp,
and libpack so that they can be used by other programs.
Headers and man3 in graphviz-devel
- dynagraph, graphsearch
- New tools based on libagraph and written in C++
- dot, neato, twopi
- Add node and edge tooltips for use with -Tcmap
\N,\E,\H,\T substitutions also work in tooltips.
- Add alt="label_string" to -Tcmap
- Add edge-label and port mappings to -Tps and -Tps2 so
that edges can be hyperlinked in PDF documents.
- Add support for \E (edge name), \H (head-node name),
\T (tail-node name) substitutions in edge labels and edge URLs
- Add support for stylesheet="file.css" for use in -Tsvg
- Fix -Tpic to work with recent gpic (Bruce Lilly)
- Fix alignment of imagemaps to images.
- Fix "transparent" color support in -Tsvg
- Fix support for graph [URL="default.html"] in -Tsvg and -Tcmap.
- Fix '&' escaping in URLs in -Tsvg
- Fix infinite loop in dot layout algorithm
- Fix text rotations again (hopefully freetype is stable now.)
- Cluster layout improvements
- Clean up warning messages from pathplan
- Consolidation of mapping code from imapgen.c and ismapgen.c into mapgen.c
- Added additional mode to extract components based sharing an
edge or a cluster
- Fix test for getopt
- tcl-based tools
- Disable tcl-based tool building if tcl/tk not available
with stubs support.
- documentation updates: FAQ, dotguide, dot.1
* Changes in version 1.8.8
July 5, 2002
- declare 1.8.7 a "brown bag" release
and declare this version 1.8.8
- remove wrong assert in gdgen.c
- fix graph centering in bitmap outputs
- provide enough margins
- fix line widths after scaling
(test with directed/proc3d.dot)
- fix text rotations (requires libfreetype.so.6.3.1)
(test with directed/NaN.dot)
* Changes in version 1.8.7
July 5, 2002
- declare this version 1.8.7
- Fix missing "]" in ihi demo.
July 2, 2002
- Add URL mappings for clusters: svg,svgz,ps,ismap,imap,cmap.
- Fix to avoid white edges in bitmap outputs when bgcolor is set.
- Improve sizing and position of strings in bitmap outputs
when using builtin fonts (when font file not found).
- Fix \N substitution in edge URLs in imap and cmap outputs.
- Add -Tcmap for client-side imagemaps.
- Generate warnings instead of access violation for EPSF file problems.
- Various spline fixes in neato.
- Fixes to pack.c
- Add feature to ccomps to allow extraction of individual component
by number or node.
- Cdt make to use iffe provided in the tools directory.
- Various Makefile.old fixes.
- Use HAVE_LIBZ to remove GD2 format if libz not available.
Now bare-bones programs can be built without any add-on libraries.
- Modified dot grammar to allow simple name attributes in attribute
lists. Thus, [splines] is equivalent to [splines=true]. Adopted
the same convention for command line attributes -G, -E and -N.
In addition, such command line attributes now override any
competing initial attribute statements.
- HP-UX 11.11 build fixes for struct dioattr.
- Fix for bug #158 "Nodes disappear with ports"
- Various Windows-specific #ifdefs
- Fix edge coordinates in -Tplain.
* Changes in version 1.8.6
May 24, 2002
- declare this version 1.8.6
May 19, 2002
- Fixed segfault from use of bgcolor in clusters.
May 15, 2002
- Changed install location of architecture-independent demo
scripts and graphs to <prefix>/share/graphviz/ to conform to FHS.
- Avoid multiple linking of libfreetype (and others) which caused
problems on SunOS-2.8.
May 6, 2002
- Factored out some duplicated arrow code from dotgen/splines.c
and neatorgen/splines.c into common/arrows.c.
- Added new arrow types: halfopen, box, obox, crow.
- Touched up the arrow designs so that they look better at default size.
- Modified/extended graphs/directed/newarrows.dot to show new arrows.
May 3, 2002
- Added some UML arrow types from Diomidis Spinellis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
empty, invempty, open, diamond, odiamond.
May 2, 2002
- Added new pack option to neato. This causes each connected component
to be laid out separately, and then the resulting graphs are packed
together in a single layout.
- Amended neato to accept new tee arrowhead.
April 19, 2002
- Coords of rectangles changed to left/top right/bottom in -Timap.
- Generate COPYING from LICENSE.html during ./authogen.sh,
remove COPYING from CVS.
April 16, 2002
- Minor license file patches.
- Corrected one of those reversed flat edge bugs again.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/graphics/graphviz/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/graphics/graphviz/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/graphics/graphviz/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/graphics/graphviz/patches/patch-aa \
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/graphics/graphviz/patches/patch-ab \
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/graphics/graphviz/patches/patch-ae \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.