Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Martin J. Laubach <email@example.com>
Date: 08/26/2002 15:11:23
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: mjl
Date: Mon Aug 26 12:11:22 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.8.2
* GnuPG improvements and fix
o The line endings are canonicalized correctly before signing.
WARNING: don't sign messages with Sylpheed prior to this version
since they didn't fully conform RFC3156 and may cause
incompatibility between other MUAs.
o The feature to store passphrase in memory temporarily has been
o The ascii-armored encryption and clear text signing has been
* Line-wrapping improvements and fix
o The cursor movement on auto-wrapping has been fixed.
o Flickers on auto-wrapping has been repressed.
* Socket I/O timeout has been implemented.
* The '--attach' command line option has been implemented.
* Automatic cache expiration for News has been implemented.
* Time stamp has been added to the log messages.
* Temporary files are created under ~/.sylpheed/tmp/.
* The problem of folder and summary view refresh on incorporation has
* The correct FQDN will be returned to server.
* Some major memory leaks have been fixed.
* Some other bugs have been fixed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.