Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/mhonarc
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: grant beattie <email@example.com>
Date: 08/23/2002 04:48:27
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: grant
Date: Fri Aug 23 01:48:27 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/mail/mhonarc: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to mhonarc-2.5.11.
The following is a summary of sigificant changes since 2.5.3. Please
see CHANGES in the distfile for the full list of changes.
* The following mail header fields added to list of fields that can
contain mail addresses: mail-reply-to, original-bcc, original-cc,
original-from, original-sender, original-to, resent-bcc, x-envelope.
Applicable to MAILTO, MAILTOURL, and ADDRESSMODIFYCODE resources.
* Added MHonArc::UTF8 CHARSETCONVERTER module as recommended at
However, module redone to use utf8 pragma in Perl where appropriate
and to remove unnecessary code. Use of module does require that
the Unicode::MapUTF8 module is installed and the utf8 pragma is
supported in the version of Perl you are using.
* Added MIMEALTPREFS resource: Content-type preferences for
multipart/alternative data. You can now tell MHonArc to use the
text/plain part over a text/html part in multipart/alternative
* Added the following resources:
IDXPGSSMARKUP Markup at the beginning of all index pages.
MSGPGSSMARKUP Markup at the beginning of all message pages.
TIDXPGSSMARKUP Markup at the beginning of all thread index pages.
Each resource will default to the value of the SSMARKUP resource
if not defined.
* Removed references to HEADER and FOOTER resources in the docs.
Resources removed in v2.5.0.
* Updated default resource layout settings in docs to use lowercase
tag names since MHonArc changed to use lowercase in defaults
* Added NOSUBJECTTXT resource: Defines raw subject text to use
for messages that do not have a subject.
* Incorporated format=flowed support into mhtxtplain.pl contributed
by Ken Hirsch, with some minor improvements.
* mha-decode now supports the following option: -dcd-digest. This
tells mha-decode to not recursively process attached message/rfc822
and message/news entities. This option is useful to extract
out all the individual messages of a message digest.
* Added message/rfc822 and message/news to mhmimetypes.pl
content-type => extension/description hash. The extension used
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/mail/mhonarc/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/mhonarc/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/mail/mhonarc/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.