Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/converters/libiconv
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 08/20/2002 14:52:15
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Aug 20 11:52:14 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/converters/libiconv: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.8.
Changes since 1.7:
* The iconv program has new options -l, -c, -s.
* The iconv program is internationalized.
* Added C99 converter.
* Added KOI8-T converter.
* New configuration option --enable-extra-encodings that enables a bunch of
additional encodings; see the README for details.
* Updated the ISO-8859-16 converter.
* Upgraded BIG5-HKSCS, EUC-TW, ISO-2022-CN, ISO-2022-CN-EXT converters to
* Upgraded EUC-KR, CP949, JOHAB converters to include the Euro sign.
* Changed the ARMSCII-8 converter.
* Extended the EUC-JP encoder so that YEN SIGN characters don't cause failures
in Shift_JIS to EUC-JP conversion.
* The JAVA converter now handles characters outside the Unicode BMP correctly.
* Fixed a bug in the CP1255, CP1258, TCVN decoders: The base characters of
combining characters could be dropped at the end of the conversion buffer.
* Fixed a bug in the transliteration that could lead to excessive memory
allocations in libintl when transliteration was needed.
* Portability to BSD/OS and SCO 3.2.5.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/converters/libiconv/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/converters/libiconv/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/converters/libiconv/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r0 pkgsrc/converters/libiconv/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/converters/libiconv/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.