Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/isect
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <email@example.com>
Date: 08/06/2002 18:38:04
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jschauma
Date: Tue Aug 6 15:38:03 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/devel/isect: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/devel/isect/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac
Update to 1.6.2 as suggested by tgagne at ameritech dot net in PR
Changes since version 1.0 are numerous. Highlights include:
- Fixed bug where isectd ignored client's header's 'reply' value.
- isectd no longer waits to receive worker badges after starting them.
- Much improved Smalltalk code, including a new worker that allows
clients to submit smalltalk to be executed.
- isd/connectto.c - strtol() for service now checks if endptr != service
to see that *something* was translated.
- isdexecd now accepts the 'stop' command.
- now includes some prototype code for interfacing IBM's Net.Data to
isect's IO library.
- fixed a segmentation fault when the 'pause' command was received
without any arguments.
- more documentation
- DELETE command enabled
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/devel/isect/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/isect/PLIST pkgsrc/devel/isect/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/isect/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r220.127.116.11 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/isect/patches/patch-ab \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.