Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/dlcompat
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Amitai Schlair <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 07/22/2002 03:54:37
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: schmonz
Date: Mon Jul 22 00:54:37 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/devel/dlcompat: Makefile buildlink.mk distinfo
Update to dlcompat-20020606. Changes:
* dlfcn.c: I broke finks xemacs, now fixed.
* dlfcn.c: I really should read specs instead of making assumptions.
dlopen(NULL,x) opens the _global_ context, not the application context.
Fixed. Made dlsym_prepend_underscore work with stupidly long
* dlfcn.c: When opening a bundle for the second time, reuse the
dlstatus struct from the previously closed version. Removed some
* README: Minor update
* dlfcn.c: Fixed my last "fix". Thanks to Darin Ohashi again.
* dlfcn.c: Fixed bug reported by Darin Ohashi. dlopen a bundle
close it, and dlopen same bundle again fails.
Changes to the package itself:
* USE_GMAKE is free on Darwin, so don't bother patching to avoid it.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/dlcompat/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/dlcompat/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/dlcompat/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.