Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Hubert Feyrer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 07/18/2002 15:17:00
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hubertf
Date: Thu Jul 18 12:17:00 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update slypheed to 0.8.0. Changes:
* The "Paste as quotation" feature has been implemented.
* The "Action" feature (function to pass contents of messages to external
programs) has been added.
* Automatic line-wrapping on input has been enabled.
* The Japanese encoding conversion routine has been rewritten and libkcc
has been removed.
* The MIME encode/decode routines based on fetchmail have been rewritten.
* The IMAP response parser has been improved.
* The authentication method on SMTP AUTH can be forced.
* The receive error dialog can be disabled.
* The option to change the displayed message automatically with cursor
key on the summary view has been added.
* The copy and paste problem in MIME mode has been mostly fixed.
* Some other minor bugfixes and improvements have been made.
* The feature to leave messages on POP3 server for specified days has
* The SSL preferences which was broken at the previous version has been
* The 'Redirect' (aka Bounce) feature has been implemented.
* IMAP4 / POP3 STARTTLS command has been enabled.
* NNTP over SSL has been enabled.
* The sorting order of the summary view became persistent.
* The 'Expand / Collapse all threads' feature have been added.
* The sorting order of the folder tree became case insensitive.
* The common / account preferences button has been removed from the
* Some fixes and improvements for MIME view have been made.
* The behavior of the toggle menu of 'Folder tree' and 'Message view'
have been fixed.
* The behavior of address completion has been fixed.
* A bug in the header MIME encoding routine on Japanese locale has been
* Some other bugfixes have been made.
Submitted by email@example.com in PR 17632.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.