Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Martti Kuparinen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 07/16/2002 16:14:50
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: martti
Date: Tue Jul 16 13:14:49 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail: Makefile distinfo
Updated squirrelmail to 1.2.7
* fix for 'compose as new' link. bug #554886
* fix charset format in the admin plugin. bug #550725
* fix for errant '.' in default_folder_prefix. bug #551310
* fix for folder names with '?' and '*'. bug # 559257, #552180
* added the ability to search without the charset argument. #552288
* Made /noselect node display optional. bug #554988, patch #452178
* Improved support for macosx IMAP server thanks Brian Haun
* Added macosx friendly search, thanks Brian Haun bug #553038
* Fixed word wrap problems when sending mail. bug #552961, #556143
* Added possibility to use multiple compose windows without loss
* Fixed forward message/rfc822 attachments from a search
* Fix SpamCop plugin.
* Fixed send MDN link.
* Fixed dealing with \r\n and \n in smtp.php.
* Fixed to, cc, bcc arrays in message->header
* Speed optimizements in generating message-lists.
* Fixed loss of attachment with html addressbook.
* Fixed saving drafts with attachments
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.