Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/comms/kermit
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Charles M. Hannum <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 07/12/2002 22:08:10
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: mycroft
Date: Fri Jul 12 19:08:10 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/comms/kermit: Makefile distinfo
Update to kermit 8.0.201, and add the minor version to the pkg name.
The web site sez:
The following bugs in C-Kermit 8.0.200 were fixed in 8.0.201:
* An obscure path through the code could cause the Unix version of
C-Kermit to dump core during its startup sequence. This happened to
only one person, but now it's fixed.
* When C-Kermit 8.0 is in Kermit server mode and the client says "get
blah", where blah (on the server) is a symlink rather than a real
file, the server unreasonably refused to send the linked-to file.
* When C-Kermit is an FTP client and says "get foo/bar" (i.e. a filename
that includes one or more path segments), it failed to accept the
incoming file (this happened only with GET, not MGET).
* Array references should be case insensitive but only lowercase array
letters were accepted.
* SHOW VARIABLES dumped core on \v(sexpression) and \v(svalue).
* Spurious refusals of remote directory listings if the remote server's
date was set in the past.
C-Kermit 8.0.201 (8 Feb 2002)
Installability as an SSH v2 Subsystem.
SET LOCUS command.
L-versions of CD, DIR, DELETE, MKDIR, etc, to force local
USER and ACCOUNT added as synonyms for FTP USER and FTP
SHOW VARIABLES now accepts a list of variables.
Rudimentary support for Caller ID when receiving phone calls.
Up/Down Arrow-key navigation of command history buffer.
Automatic execution of customization file if init file is
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.37 -r1.38 pkgsrc/comms/kermit/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/comms/kermit/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.