Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/gtk-gnutella
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 07/07/2002 22:27:30
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Jul 7 19:27:29 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/net/gtk-gnutella: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.90, as requested in pkg/17508. Changes since 0.85:
- All configuration can now be made from the GUI.
- Fully redesigned search filters to work like ipchains/iptable on Linux.
- Obsoleted experimental "auto-download", superseded by the new filtering code.
- Added Gnutella bandwidth management.
- Both HTTP and Gnet bandwidth is now displayed real time.
- Added full HUGE support (Hash/URN Gnutella Extensions).
- Added support for local host preference.
- Gtk-gnutella can do traffic compression when connecting to a node that
also supports it.
- Upload and downloads will now show User-Agent/Server information.
- Added status to the download queue.
- You can now freeze the download queue whilst manipulating it.
- Searches can now be listed on the left side of the screen, or as tabs like
in the previous versions.
- Added automatic banning of servents that are hammering us.
- Many more cool new features that you'll discover whilst playing with it.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/net/gtk-gnutella/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/gtk-gnutella/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/net/gtk-gnutella/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.