Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/bbweather
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <email@example.com>
Date: 07/07/2002 01:47:26
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jschauma
Date: Sat Jul 6 22:47:25 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/misc/bbweather: Makefile distinfo
Update to version 0.5.
Changes since 0.4:
- if text is too long to fit into the window, let it scroll
from left to right. Caveat: all XEvents are queued during
scrolling, that is, one can not cycle by hand (right
mouse-button) until this cycle is over.
- bugfix: don't overwrite what's in the config file *unless*
specified on the command line (for example geometry)
- if the weather file does not contain 'Sky conditions'
skip 'conditions' when cycling
- when using 'metric' display, show wind-speed in kmh rather
than in knots
- initialize time to update to every 10 Minutes - used to be
uninitialized unless specified using '-u'.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/misc/bbweather/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r220.127.116.11 -r1.2 pkgsrc/misc/bbweather/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.