Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/skipstone
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Shin'ichiro TAYA <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 07/06/2002 04:33:45
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taya
Date: Sat Jul 6 01:33:44 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/www/skipstone: Makefile distinfo
Update skipstone to 0.8.3
- Lots of patches from Daniel for various things..
- Martin Robinson sent a patch for find dialog where it keeps the last search
term, I'll improve this later on.
- Agh! the typo that made the minimum font size not stick was back! fixed
again. Thanks to Daniel for finding out.
- Add a wrapper for all gtk_moz_embed_load_url() -->
skipstone internal use only and it adds a grab_focus on the embedding
to help Daniel out on his upcoming kiosk mode patch.
- Patch from Devik to fix --enable-cvs-mozilla and fix
compilation on mozilla 1.0rc3
- Patch from Daniel for fixing minor leaks when config files don't
- Added an Up button plugin, must place an up.xpm inside your theme
directory or it won't display a pixmap
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/www/skipstone/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/www/skipstone/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/www/skipstone/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.